Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Relic from the Past

So this one has got to make my top-ten list for great email stories... just in the way the issue is phrased, if nothing else. The key player? Henry Neale '94, with whom I did my student-teaching up at Mooresville High School long ago. Henry, did you lose something on Spring Break once upon a time?! Hopefully we can get it back for you. Stay tuned.

From: Michelle and Rick Shiver
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 1:17 PM
To: Wagner, Peter
Subject: Henry W Neale Jr.


Hi,


I'm wondering if you have any alumni information on a Henry W. Neale Jr., birthday 9/14/70, student number 0156365 having attended Davidson College in '89-'99? I live in South Florida and several months ago fished his student school ID out of my backyard canal. Before I discard it, I wanted to make sure he was not in the same place I found his ID.


Thank you for your help,
Mrs. Shiver

1 comment:

  1. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware
    of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that
    they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Feel free to visit my blog post; cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!