Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Happened, and I'm Sorry!


As I expressed in my first post last spring, my greatest fear in starting a blog would be that I'd lose some steam once I started it. I did pretty well in May and June, I kept up through my fabulous trip to Europe in July, and then reality sunk in. After my trip was a conference in Colorado, then vacation at home in Maine, and then catching up in the office after a month away. By the time I started thinking about it again, I was more than knee deep in the throes of fall on a college campus. It's not like anyone is hanging on each of my posts, but I made a promise to myself that I'd try to do this faithfully.


So... I'm sorry. I'll get back on the horse here, and will carry on with some posts as we move into the winter months. More soon. Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!